Hand malas are also prayer beads, which are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra. Mantra means “sacred sound.” They are used for different purposes linked to working with mind. In addition to serving a counting function, malas facilitate one-pointed concentration and serve as a tool for connecting, body, speech and mind during one’s meditation practice. Hand malas contain 21 or 27 beads and are used for prostrations, a physical meditation that is used to transcend ego and overcome pride.
Dark Labradorite Bracelet Hand Mala
- Transforms intuitive thinking into intellectual thinking
- Increases telepathic abilities
- Amplifies joy and a sense of security
- Works with the Third Eye and Crown Chakras
Dennis from Homestead bought this item recently.
This item is Best Seller in following categories:
- #11 Best Seller in Bracelets
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 0.125 in|