Malas are prayer beads, which are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra. Mantra means “sacred sound.” They are used for different purposes linked to working with mind. In addition to serving a counting function, malas facilitate one-pointed concentration and serve as a tool for connecting, body, speech and mind during one’s meditation practice. Malas of 108 beads are used in Tibetan Buddhism, corresponding to the 108 worldly sins that each bead symbolically dissolves.
Labradorite Bracelet Hand Mala
#2 Best Seller in Mala Jewelry
- Transforms intuitive thinking into intellectual thinking
- Increases telepathic abilities and amplifies joy
- Cultivates a sense of security
- Works with the Third Eye and Crown Chakras
Dennis from Homestead, Anna from Boulder & 1 other bought this item recently.
This item is Best Seller in following categories:
- #2 Best Seller in Bracelets