Best Meditation Podcasts (Top 10x4 to Inspire You)
iTunes Top 10 Best Meditation Podcasts
1) Meditation Oasis Meditations to help you relax deeply, be more present and flow more easily with life. We offer a variety of guided meditations with and without music, as well as instructions for meditations you can do on your own. We wish you a peaceful mind and open heart.
2) Learn To Meditate - Meditation Podcast This beginners meditation course features a variety of meditation techniques including mantra, meditating with the breathe and music, concentration and meditation on an object. Each class includes a discussion topic and a guided meditation exercise. The Meditation Society of Australia has no religious, political or financial affiliates, it a community organization designed to help people meditate.
3) The Meditation Podcast The Meditation Podcast creates an extraordinary meditation experience for people in their everyday lives. The guided meditations contain audio technology that amplify slower brain waves to induce a relaxed and powerful altered meditative state of consciousness. Please use headphones, and do not listen while driving or operating machinery. See their Patreon site to support their mission.
4) Meditation Minis Podcast Join host Hypnotherapist Chel Hamilton for short, guided meditations to calm your anxiety, overcome negative thinking, increase your confidence, and more - in 15 minutes or less!
5) Meditation Station by Stin Hansen Regular meditations designed to turn your desires into reality and still some of the craziness with Stin Hansen.
6) Untangle, The Podcast from Meditation Studio Untangle, is the podcast from the 5-star app, Meditation Studio. Experts and ‘real people’ share stories about how mindfulness practices have changed their lives. Hear experiences from business leaders, psychologists, cancer survivors, moms, neuroscientists, nutritionists, authors, mindfulness teachers, storytellers and more. We cover everything from why it’s important to meditate to how self-compassion practices change us from the inside out to why meditation helps with anxiety in adults and kids. A rich collection of interviews with a range of thoughtful guests who share their true and heartfelt experiences with mindfulness and other contemplative practices.
7) Hay House Meditations Hay House presents Guided Meditations featuring your favorite authors guiding you through meditations designed to help you relax and rejuvenate. Each week we bring you a new mediation with a featured author taking you on a meditational journey ranging from numerous topics on health, healing, overcoming fears and blocks and much more.
8) Dharmaseed.org: dharma talks and meditation instruction Dharma Seed is dedicated to preserving and sharing the spoken teachings of Theravada Buddhism in modern languages. Since the early 1980's, Dharma Seed has collected and distributed dharma talks by teachers offering the vipassana (insight) and metta (lovingkindness) practices of Theravada Buddhism. New recordings are being added continuously from contemporary dharma teachers.
9) Morning Mindfulness - Two Positive Minutes to Start Your Day with Dr. Jin This podcast is about mindfulness. No, no, no, not about just sitting and doing nothing and emptying your mind. That is not mindfulness, that would be mindlessness. But we are talking about mindfulness. It is about being in the moment. It is about paying attention. It is about nonjudgmental attitude. It is about awareness. It is about making wiser decisions.
10 ) I Should Be Meditating with Alan Klima: Guided Mindfulness Meditation and Discussion Sit down with Alan for guided mindfulness Meditation, talks, and questions answered to keep up a constant connection and reminder to be present. Each meditation contains tips, tweaks, new and surprising approaches to how we can pay attention, with many new takes on familiar practices like breath meditation, body awareness, loving kindness, and spiritual inquiry. It is perfect for a meditator looking to pick up new tools to investigate their experience so that we stay interested and inquiring, and mindfulness meditation stays fascinating.
1) 10% Happier with Dan Harris Dan Harris is a fidgety, skeptical ABC newsman who had a panic attack live on Good Morning America, which led him to something he always thought was ridiculous: meditation. He wrote the bestselling book, "10% Happier," started an app -- "10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics" -- and now, in this podcast, Dan talks with smart people about whether there's anything beyond 10%. Basically, here's what this podcast is obsessed with: Can you be an ambitious person and still strive for enlightenment (whatever that means)? New episodes every Wednesday morning.
2) Bulletproof Radio Bulletproof Executive Radio was born out of a fifteen-year single-minded crusade to upgrade the human being using every available technology. It distills the knowledge of world-class MDs, biochemists, Olympic nutritionists, meditation experts, and more than $250,000 spent on personal self-experiments. From private brain EEG facilities hidden in a Canadian forest to remote monasteries in Tibet, from Silicon Valley to the Andes, high tech entrepreneur Dave Asprey used hacking techniques and tried everything himself, obsessively focused on discovering: What are the simplest things you can do to be better at everything? Welcome to being Bulletproof, the State of High Performance where you take control and improve your biochemistry, your body, and your mind so they work in unison, helping you execute at levels far beyond what you’d expect, without burning out, getting sick, or just acting like a stressed-out a-hole. It used to take a lifetime to radically rewire the human body and mind this way. Technology has changed the rules. Follow along as Dave Asprey and guests provide you with everything you need to upgrade your mind, body, and life.
3) Meditation Minis Podcast Join host Hypnotherapist Chel Hamilton for short, guided meditations to calm your anxiety, overcome negative thinking, increase your confidence in 15 minutes or less! Please Note: The meditations presented in this series are from a wide variety of sources and do not subscribe to any particular religious ideology. Every effort is made to present the meditation imagery and topics in a non-dogmatic, non-religious based way. Please do not listen to this meditation podcast or any other meditations while doing something that requires your complete attention like driving your car. Stay safe - thanks! For more information and meditations visit: http://ChelHamilton.com
4) The Well Want to live a happier, healthier life, without the woo-woo, the hours of meditation, or adult colouring-in books? Join radio and TV host Robin Bailey and author Rebecca Sparrow as they roadtest techniques for a better, happier, and more meaningful life. Whether it's relationships, work, families, exercise or your life admin that needs a lift, learn the habits, tips and tricks to make your life happier and more meaningful, day to day.
5) The Recovery 2.0 Power Hour Podcast With Tommy Rosen Join in as addiction and recovery expert, Tommy Rosen interviews leaders in the field of addiction and recovery, spiritual teachers, medical doctors, nutritionists, yoga and meditation teachers and wisdom keepers all shedding light on living beyond addiction. Tap into new perspectives on addiction and cutting-edge philosophies and practices to heal and thrive on your amazing path of recovery. Episodes premiere every Tuesday and Friday and you will not want to miss a single one. Tommy Rosen is a yoga teacher and addiction recovery expert who has spent the last two decades immersed in yoga, recovery and wellness. He holds certifications in both Kundalini and Hatha Yoga and has 24 years of continuous recovery from drug addiction. Tommy is one of the pioneers in the field of Yoga and Recovery assisting others to holistically transcend addictions of all kinds. Tommy is the founder and host of the Recovery 2.0: Beyond Addiction Online Conference series and the #MoveBeyond Group Coaching Program. He leads Recovery 2.0 retreats and workshops internationally and presents regularly at yoga conferences and festivals. Tommy’s first book, Recovery 2.0: Move Beyond Addiction and Upgrade Your Life, was published by Hay House in October 2014.
6) The One You Feed - Learn Good Habits to Increase Mindfulness and Happiness and Decrease Anxiety and Depression Conversations about Creating a Life Worth Living- Named Best of 2014 by iTunes. Open minded discussions of habits, meditation, wisdom, depression, anxiety, happiness, psychology, philosophy, and motivation. "This podcast saved my life"- Amy W.
7) Meditation Oasis Meditations to help you relax deeply, be more present and flow more easily with life. We offer a variety of guided meditations with and without music, as well as instructions for meditations you can do on your own. We wish you a peaceful mind and open heart.
8) The Meditation Podcast The Meditation Podcast creates an extraordinary meditation experience for people in their everyday lives. The guided meditations contain audio technology that amplify slower brain waves to induce a relaxed and powerful altered meditative state of consciousness. Please use headphones, and do not listen while driving or operating machinery. See their Patreon site to support their mission.
9) I Should Be Meditating with Alan Klima: Guided Mindfulness Meditation and Discussion Stick with and Deepen Meditation
10) Against the Stream Dharma talks by Noah Levine, author of Dharma Punx and Against the Stream, and other teachers at Against the Stream Buddhist Meditation Society in Los Angeles, San Francisco and elsewhere.
Sound Cloud Top 10 Best Meditation Podcasts
1) Daily Meditation Podcast Guided meditations 7-days a week to sleep better, reduce stress and anxiety, and to be your most productive.
2) The Meditation Podcast Designed to help you benefit from meditation in your everyday life. It is produced by Jesse Stern & Jeane July-Stern. Unique because it uses binaural beats in the audio that actually affect the brain waves, inducing a deep state of relaxation, and a brain pattern similar to REM sleep. This has the potential to bring about profound healing.
3) Natural Meditation podcast Stephan Wormland, MA in clinical psychology and trained in Gestalt therapy. He has studied and practiced meditation in multiple Buddhist traditions for over 30 years and spent altogether 5 years in meditation retreats. Stephan was a monk in the Tibetan tradition for 11 years and teaches meditation in Buddhist centers in Europe.
4) POTH Meditation Podcast A podcast created by Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga, a two studio operation out of San Diego, California, dedicated to giving YOU the tools to practice meditation in the comfort of your own home!
5) Awake in the World Podcast Awake in the World Podcast with Michael Stone is a library of talks on a wide-range of topics, including bringing mindfulness and meditation practice into daily life; personal and community issues regarding mental health; and social change.
6) Untangle Untangle, is the podcast from the 5-star app, Meditation Studio. Experts and ‘real people’ share stories about how mindfulness practices have changed their lives. Hear experiences from business leaders, psychologists, cancer survivors, moms, neuroscientists, nutritionists, authors, mindfulness teachers, storytellers and more.
7) Mindful Mindful is the voice of the emerging mindfulness community. We’re the place to go for insight, information, and inspiration to help us all live more mindfully.
8) Be Here Now Network The Be Here Now Network is dedicated to the gathering and dissemination of spiritual talks, podcasts and writings of master teachers of Spirituality, Mindfulness and Meditation. Our core teachers and thought leaders include Ram Dass, Jack Kornfield, Sharon Salzberg, Lama Surya Das, Krishna Das, Joseph Goldstein, Danny Goldberg, Chris Grosso and the Mindrolling Podcast.
9) Burgs: Art of Meditation Burgs ran his first retreat in 1996 in Asia and since then has hosted 100’s retreats, from 5 days to 5 months, having taught thousands of people from all walks of life. His students have ranged from absolute beginners to distinguished monks and nuns, from the homeless of Asia to many successful and influential business people. He gave up his life and successful career in search of more meaning to his life. His journeys took him to the islands of Indonesia, the foothills of the Himalaya’s in India, and the forests of Myanmar (Burma). After some years of retreat, he left the monastery where he had resided and decided to travel back home to the West to teach. His decision to do so was rooted in a determination to discover for himself whether these practices and the wisdom they pointed to could be upheld and developed within the context of a modern western life. Today he teaches those who wish to learn meditation on retreats across the UK and in France.
10) Conscious Media Conscious Media provides free podcasts and meditation-transmissions to inspire, uplift, inform and awaken. Meditation-transmissions are channeled recordings that help you connect to a variety of uplifting spiritual forces within yourself and in the universe. Podcast-Interviews are with a range of spiritual and self-help authors. I want to share spiritual philosophy, information and techniques to help awaken your higher consciousness to guide and protect you on your earth walk. Some of these podcasts include meditations.
Stitcher Radio Top 10 Best Meditation Podcasts
1) Deep Energy 2.0 - Music for Sleep, Meditation, Relaxation, Massage and Yoga Deep Energy Podcast is a podcast of ambient and new age music for Sleep, Meditation, Relaxation, Massage, Yoga, Reiki and Therapy.
2) Meditation in the City: A Shambhala Podcast Mindfulness and Meditation in New York City.
3) Mindfulness of Breath Meditation for Beginners Lisa Dale Miller, MA, LMFT, LPCC, SEP is a private practice psychotherapist in Los Gatos, CA, specializing in mindfulness psychotherapy and Somatic Experiencing therapy for depression, anxiety, trauma, addiction and chronic pain. She is also an outpatient provider for the VA San Jose. Lisa is the author of a highly regarded textbook on Buddhist psychology for mental health professionals, Effortless Mindfulness: Genuine mental health through awakened presence. Training clinicians in the practical application of Buddhist psychology is her greatest joy. Lisa has been a yogic and Buddhist meditation practitioner for four decades.
4) Meditation Oasis Meditations to help you to relax deeply, be more present and flow more easily with life. We offer a variety of guided meditations with and without music, as well as instructions for meditations you can do on your own. We wish you a peaceful mind and open heart.
5) Tara Brach Tara Brach is a leading western teacher of Buddhist (mindfulness) meditation, emotional healing and spiritual awakening. She is author of Radical Acceptance (2003), and True Refuge (2013). Senior teacher at the Insight Meditation Community of Washington D.C. (IMCW), Tara shares a weekly talk on Buddhist teachings and practices. Visit http://www.tarabrach.com for more information.
6) The Meditation for Health Podcast The Meditation for Health Podcast offers quick visits to the world of meditation with Dr. Robert Puff, Ph.D. Episodes alternate in topic to cover three different areas of interest: 1.) Guided Meditations by Dr. Puff help you relax. 2.) The latest research on meditation, showing the multitude of health and wellness benefits, including stress management, which are the reason so many health professionals recommend meditation. 3.) Tips on how to begin or deepen your own meditation practice. This podcast is designed for those new to mediation as well as those who already practice.
7) The Deeper Meditation Podcast This ain’t your average meditation podcast. Learn to meditate your way as a unique individual and learn how to make meditation much much easier. You’ll get guided meditation techniques and top notch instruction designed for busy and non-busy people from all backgrounds and paths. Hosted by Tom Von Deck, author of Oceanic Mind – The Deeper Meditation Training Course.
8) Radio Headspace Inspiration for a healthier, happier life.
9) The Yoga, Meditation, and Inspiration Podcast for Beginners Sharing simple tips for stress free yoga at home.
10) Buddhist Geeks Buddhist Geeks was original conceived by Vincent Horn & Ryan Oelke in 2006 and the Buddhist Geeks Podcast was subsequently launched at the beginning 2007. It instantly become one of the most downloaded podcast in the Buddhist category, and has since been downloaded 10+ million times. In 2010 Vincent Horn took over as the sole creative behind Buddhist Geeks and launched a Digital Magazine & In-Person Conference. The Buddhist Geeks Conference continued for 4 years (2011-2014), with over a 1000 people attending the event during this time. The exposure from the Conference helped propel Buddhist Geeks to a new level of public notoriety and cultural influence. During this time the Buddhist Geeks also experimented with a number of virtual practice & community forms, including the Buddhist Geeks Life Retreat & Buddhist Geeks Dojo. These projects were put to rest when Vincent Horn & Emily Horn moved their formal teaching activities to a new project, Meditate.io. Soon after this Buddhist Geeks itself was shut down (there was even a Death Poem). In 2017 Buddhist Geeks began to once again stir from the bardo and has subsequently been reborn. Going back to it's roots, it has come back with the Buddhist Geeks Podcast and is kicking off with a new series (more info forthcoming!)
That's it for our giant list of meditation podcasts. I know there is some overlap but we wanted to make it easy to find the best podcasts on whatever channel you prefer. Have fun and enjoy the bliss!